Using your phone abroad

Where will my handset work abroad?


These days, handsets tend to be equipped to work in most areas. Bear in mind:

If roaming in America – you’ll need a tri-band handset.

If roaming in Japan – you’ll need a 3g enabled handset.

If you’re not too sure whether your handset is tri-band or 3g-enabled you can refer to your phone manual or manufacturer website.