How do I move to bill pay?
Moving to Bill Pay couldn’t be easier! Check out our online store. If you’re already with us, select the option to ‘Move from Meteor Pay As You Go’.
You will need to provide the following information when submitting your order:
- Your bank details – to set up your monthly direct debit.
- Your credit card details – to pay for your online order.
- Proof of ID – you will need to enter the number on your passport, driver’s license, EU National ID Card or International Passport. We also require a copy of the ID supplied.
- Proof of address - we require at least one copy of one of the following, the address of which must match the address on the application form:
- Utility bill such as ESB, Gas, Phone, Television company, dated within the last 3 months, 4 months for eircom bills
- Bank Statement (within the last 3 months)
- Letter from Bank (typed on headed paper, not hand written, showing full customer name, address and account number, not less than 3 months old)
- Letter from Building Society/Credit Union (typed on headed paper, Not hand written, showing full customer name, address and account number, not less than 3 months old)
- Motor or Income Tax Cert issued within 3 months
- Motor Insurance certificate issued within 3 months
You may be asked for a deposit when setting up a Bill Pay account.
Receipt of your phone is dependent on Meteor receiving all the required documentation from you, in order to ensure the order is valid and in accordance with data protection. As soon as we have all of the information required in association with the requirements for connecting to Bill Pay we will send you out your brand new phone!