How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Mon - Thursday: If orders are placed before 10am, you should get your order the next day.
Weekend: If orders are placed before 10am on Friday we will again do our best for your order to be delivered on Monday. Any other weekend orders will be received after Monday.
You will be asked to sign for it when it arrives. Don't worry if you're not in at the time, a card outlining contact details will be left for you to allow you to make alternative arrangements. (Sometimes the courier might not be able to leave a note if you live in an apartment. In this instance Nightline will post you the attempted delivery docket with details of the holding depot.)
All orders and deliveries are subject to availability and dispatch confirmation.
Bill Pay orders are a little different as delivery of your phone depends on how quickly you send us your signed contract and other documents. Once we receive these and process your order, it will be delivered within 3 working days.
You will need to send us a copy of your proof of identification as selected when applying online (Passport, all 3 pages of an Irish Drivers' Licence or EU National Identity Card - sorry Garda ID is not accepted) and proof of address (date of issue must be within the last 3 months).
- Utility Bill - should be an original bill on headed paper.
- Bank statement - should be an original bill on headed paper (bank stamp not acceptable as date)
- Letter from Bank - typed on headed paper, not hand written, showing full name, and address and account number.
- Visa/MasterCard Bill - unfortunately store cards are not accepted.
- Revenue or Income Tax Cert issued within 3 months - must be on headed paper and must be from date of authenticity or postal date
- Motor Insurance certificate issued within 3 months - must be on headed paper and must be from date of authenticity or postal date. Policy number should be included. Unfortunately quotations are not accepted.
- VHI - dated within 3 months from commencement date or postal date. Policy number should be included. Unfortunately quotations are not accepted.
- Credit union statement dated within the last 3 months
- If you have a joint account, please ensure to include a valid bank account statement dated within the last 3 months which shows both bank account names.
You can send these documents to us by scanning them and uploading them here or by post to:
Meteor Billpayonline Team,
Once we have received all relevant documents and all necessary requirements have been met, we will send you your phone.
If we do not receive your documents within 10 working days, unfortunately we will have to cancel your order.
- If you do not clarify queries / gaps in your application, your order will be cancelled and credit card refunded.
- If we do not receive the required documentation within 10 working days, your order will be cancelled and credit card refunded.
- If you are keeping your old number from another network, please note that you will need to move your number. This can be done once you have sent through your documents and have received your phone. Further details will be included with the delivered product.
- A dual cut SIM will be sent to you. If your phone requires a Micro SIM push through the inner section of the SIM card and release it, otherwise use as normal. Please retain the outer section in order to convert your Micro SIM back to a standard SIM, should you need it.